Wednesday, August 10, 2011

How to deal with this employee?

So im a courtesy clerk at a grocerie store and because it was a busy day today,I decided to help out all the cashiers along with the other 2 courtesy clerks.Well,when I finally got over to him.He was like "psss" Like he didn't want any help.Now that really ticked me off.And then the customer had a bag that he brought in,and I accidentally start putting his food in the plastic bags and the cashier was like "Dude,he has bags" all rude.So I snatched it out of his hand and he looked at me real funny and I gave him an angry look back! And the customer didn't want his mango's so the cashier was like "go back" except he said it so fast it sounded like "gahbag" and I started putting the mangos in the bag cause I couldn't hear him.And then really rudely he was like "GO BACK" and I was like **** this and I said "Have a good day to the customer" and left his register! Didn't even return the mango's for him.So i helped out all the other cashiers except him and before I left I wanted to tell the other CC's not to help him out.Dont you hate rude employee's? Ive only been there like a week,this is the first and its the last time im gonna help him out! Do you think I should do anything to him?

No comments:

Post a Comment