Friday, August 12, 2011

Worst night ever. I feel terrible. Illegal turn. Stories?

Ok so I'm a cashier and under aged and I can't ring up alcohol at my register. Well this guy throws a fit and starts cussing me out because I couldn't ring him up. Of course I got the manager. The guy made me cry and didn't even notice. But that was nothing compared to what happened next. So it's late at night and I'm on my way home. It's really dark but at this point I'm just happy to be going home. Well, I leave the parking lot and go into the center lane and am waiting in at a red light in traffic when all of a sudden... I realized I left my purse on the hood of my car when I was packing my stuff up to leave. So of course I freak out I had to turn and go back and find my purse because I thought It must have fallen off. So I made an illegal turn into the lane next to me it was really tight and of course I hit the curb. But I got out. There were people behind me and infront of me :( So at this point I park into the nearest parking lot which was a resturaunt. When I parked I turned off the car in a panic and got out to see if maybe the purse was still on the hood of the car... NOPE. Guess where it was? In the seat right next to me. It was so dark I couldnt see and panicked for no reason. So now Im releived. But wait... where are my keys? When I had turned my car off I just dropped the keys and I couldnt find them now. It was dark and my phone didnt show enough light to help. So I run up to the resturaunt and knock on the door and see if someone had a flashlight.I saw a waitress cleaning up. I knocked about 30x and she just ignored me. So I went back to my car to panic some more. About 3 cars drove by without thinkng to help. Until a car backed up next to mine and a girl asked if I was ok and if she could help she was so nice I used her iphone as a flash light and thankfully I found my keys right away. I thanked her and then I went home where I cried because God hates me and things like this happen to me all the time and I can't help thinking what the people behind my car were thinking when I made that turn? I feel so bad about that. They must have thougt "wow". I just feel bad and stupid. When I told my mom when I got home she said you'll look back on this somday and laugh. yeah right. So I was just wondering if any of you guys have any stories like this. Also I just fell really bad about that turn. Do you think I was a really bad thing to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment