Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Is it ok to buy items for a baby shower not on her registry?

Considering her age and situation. I would say its fine to Not get her something on the registry. She needs to focus on whats up ahead as a mother to be. Plus a thermometer is great too. Its smart to get her that. I have a son that's 5months and bought one at a store called Buy Buy Baby Its a thermometer that has like 3 in one (under arm, bum, mouth...) She will appreciate it down the road when the time comes. Im now 32yrs old but I remember my mom bought my 16yr old friend a baby gift outfit because I wasnt working. Thank your mom, very nice. And dont go the route your friend went either. Wait on kids trust me its hard. Get your education, travel, and enjoy your youth. Hope this answer helped

No comments:

Post a Comment