Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Will someone help with webdesign?

I want to try and create a website with forums from scratch (or, if not from scratch, help making one from a host as good as possible). So I would like to know if anybody would be willing to help me do so. Preferably someone who is capable of helping with graphic design, layouts, etc. I can't really pay you, and I'm not expecting an expert, just looking for some help. It'd also be great if you enjoyed writing or art as that is what the theme of the website would be, although not required. You could be a co admin or something, just looking for help. If you're interested, go to http://writersnotebook.co.cc and register, log in, and private message EnigmaticMind(Me). This is an old forum that I kind of abandoned, but it'd be great for trying things out and communicating. Thanks in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment