Wednesday, August 10, 2011

How do I stop my snoring?

I NEED HELP!! I never snored my whole life until this month. I had problems breathing out of my nose since i fracture my nose back in middle school..it heal and it looks straight but every time i clean my nose, their seems to be a difference of size inside the right compared to left size of my nose..so i've been breathing out of my mouth since then and i became so use to it that it just seems natural to me but i started to snore and this is coming out of my mouth..my friends recorded few minutes of my sleep and i look ugly with my breathing, my jaw will shake once in a while and the sound of snore coming out of my mouth..I want to know what is the reason to this, is it because of me gaining so much weight. I've gained a lot since high school and im only 20..two years in and i gained 40 plus bounds..The other weird thing is that before when brush my teeth i will see this thing hanging at my trough which is normal but now i see two big round shape tissue next to it..so im just wondering wat is the reason and how do i get rid of this snoring??

No comments:

Post a Comment