Thursday, August 11, 2011

I had a dream about a golden angel?

I ran through some door that lead me to the other side of some place. I don’t know how I got there. I was originally chasing after some guy who used blasphemy against God but it looked like I was in another dimension…On this side I could see the man become a dark creature or a demon. He was about to be punished for what he had said by being bounded and hanged. Well I saw a noose heading our way but it wasn’t used yet. The background had two sides: a side that looked like hell, which the demon was heading for & a side that looked like heaven. Then it looked like I was in between the divide and it looked like swirling spiraling clouds. From the heaven side came these very tall golden figures. There were 3 of them & I called them angels. But they didn’t look like the typical angels that you see on television. They were golden, very great in height, almost skinless and very radiant. The demon had looked like a real demon too. Nothing like on TV either. Very grotesque and full of hatred. Its back was hunched and it was black. I didn’t look at it much. But in a way the angels looked like aliens, thought the were not. The head angel approached me & I become afraid. I thought that I did something bad & would die, if I already wasn’t dead. It told me that the presence of God was here and I should bow down. So I did. Then it asked me why I followed the man to where I was, where ever that was. I was confused why it wouldn’t know but I figured it was testing me so I told it because the man or thing said a blasphemy against God & I didn’t want it to get away with it. The angel told me to kneel and look at him. Then it said, because of actions like this you will enter the kingdom of heaven & something else about God being pleased or something. Then it told me not to be afraid then touched my face with both of its giant hands and did something to my body through a light. Then I was allowed to leave wherever I was and went back into my dream. I don’t know what it did. Maybe it healed something? I don’t know.

No comments:

Post a Comment