Sunday, August 7, 2011

How much does the CJ BAT test cost when you're trying to get into the police academy in FL?

I'd like to know how much the BAT test costs when you register to take it. I'd also like to know how much the agility tests, the polygraph, the oral exam, the background check and all the other tests cost. If no one can tell me exactly, is there a number or website I can find this out from? Also, can anyone please tell me what the requirements for all of the tests are? My bf is trying to get into the Broward County F.L. police academy which apparently is held at Broward County college in Davie F.L. and no one there can seem to return his calls or answer his questions. I have found websites with charts that list some of the requirements for some of the agility tests, but they don't lists prices or requirements for everything else. I know it all varies from state to state and possibly county to county so I'd like to know of any information for Broward County Florida. i've already visited this website, I was told it would answer all of my questions since the website talks about the exams for my county, but the website was not helpful at all in answering my questions, my phone calls have not been returned also from the numbers listed on the website.

No comments:

Post a Comment