Sunday, August 7, 2011

What should I do ,my registration is suspended ?

Is my second time I go to DMV and I still did not get what I want the problem I have a car I haven't used it for two years and usually they sent to me a registration fro non apportion so I paid $10 every year but in 2010 they sent to me a registration and it said in the letter this is not bill ,if you are going to drive Ur car, u get to pay $91.00 so I did not pay and they did not sent me a letter for non apportion . So now I decided to drive it and I just got insurance like two weeks ago . But unfortunately when I went to DMV to get temporary permit , the employee working there gave piece of **** of paper and told me to go on-line to register the vehicle and pay $14.00 . the Paper is vehicle registration insurance suspension program and links is www.DMV.ca.gov/online/vrir/vr_sb1500.htm . I tried 100 times to register doesn't work .so what should I do guys?

No comments:

Post a Comment